Meet Dr. Kathryn Neely, M.D.
Kathryn Neely is a Mother, Wife and doctor. She graduated from Emory University School of Medicine in 1997 and has been successfully practicing medicine ever since. Her patients love her. Wherever she goes – they follow. Why? Because she’s a thorough and talented doctor. But also because she has a way of breaking things down so you can understand them. She takes her time with her patients, answering questions and discussing their concerns. You’ll never feel rushed or confused when you’re in her examining room. As a mom, she understands your concerns about your family, and she’s just as good with kids as she is with adults.
|Bachelor of Science||Anthropology
Emory University, 1993
|Doctor of Medicine||Emory University School of Medicine
Atlanta, Georgia, 1997
|Residency||Rome Family Practice Residency, Floyd Medical Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Practice since October 2000
- Licensed to practice medicine and surgery in the state of Georgia since 1998
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Georgia Academy of Family Physicians
- Currently serve as Medical Preceptor & Physician on Call for Cherokee County Health
- Currently serve as Clinic Physician at Reinhardt College
- Piedmont Medical Care Corporation, Family Physician
- Mill Creek Family Practice & Urgent Care, Family Physician
Past Professional Experiences:
- Preceptor for Family Practice Residents and Physicians Assistant students in my clinic.
- Chairperson, EMR Advisory Committee, Piedmont Physicians Group
- Member, Physician’s Council, Piedmont Physicians Group
- Medical Director, Second Chances Rehabilitation Program for Women
Hobbies & Interests:
Dr. Neely is a North Georgia native. She currently resides in Woodstock, GA with her husband and daughter. She enjoys spending time with friends and family, cross-stitching, reading, and playing board games, and dreams about once again playing tennis, hiking, swimming and golf… if time ever permits.