About Direct Primary Care
Harmony Family Medicine is part of a movement in healthcare that is rejuvenating the foundation of the doctor-patient relationship through affordable, transparent, personalized care. Direct Primary Care is healthcare, simplified.
DPC is about improving patient healthcare by building an enduring and trusting relationship between the patient and the doctor. DPC is about eliminating the middle man and putting control of healthcare back into the hands of the doctor and the patient.
As a DPC patient you pay a monthly fee. The services included in this monthly fee are shown below. This also allows Dr. Neely to have fewer patients and offer longer appointments where you don’t feel rushed. You will develop a relationship with Dr. Neely who will spend time and listen to you. You will also have better access to Dr. Neely through email and text.
DPC is about lowering your overall healthcare costs. We have negotiated low fees for lab tests, We can get you the best prices on radiology services. We dispense in-house low-cost medicine for most acute and many chronic conditions. Combined with GoodRx and other discount services we can make sure you pay the lowest price possible for your medicines.
Although we do not file insurance, DPC works well with most insurance plans. DPC is a perfect fit for high deductible and cost sharing plans..
- Must be under 21 or if attending college under 26.
- Enrollment fee waived if an adult joins at the same time.
- If dependent joins with no adult (existing or new) on the plan, they may be charged the adult rate.
- Prepaid Annual Membership Option: pay for 11 months get the 12th month for free. (8.3% saving)
- See Services list to see included services.
Prices and services are subject to change.
Adult Medicine Services
The following adult medicine services are included in your membership:
- Annual Exams with advanced health maintenance lab panel
- Preventive Services
- Routine Ofﬁce Visits
- Diabetes Education
- Chronic disease management for hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, heart disease, asthma, arthritis, osteoporosis, and other chronic conditions, with referrals to sub-specialists when necessary
- Primary care counseling/treatment for infertility, marital and family issues, mental health issues, and sexual dysfunction
- Urgent care: Same-day or next-day care for acute problems, including sprains, strains, cuts requiring stitches, and acute illnesses
- Exercise and obesity counseling
- Sub-specialist care coordination
- Hospital care coordination
- Phone appointments
- Email/text communications with doctor
The following women’s health services are included in your membership:
- Acute problems
- Annual well-woman exams
- Family Planning
- Intrauterine device insertion
- Pregnancy testing
The following pediatric services are included in your membership:
- Annual health assessments
- Routine ofﬁce services
- Sports physicals
The following tables show additional services offered in our clinic. Many of these services are included in your membership but some incur an additional charge as noted.
In Office Tests
Prices and services are subject to change
Waiting List for New Patients
Unfortunately we are currently closed to new patients. As a Direct Primary Care membership based clinic, Dr. Neely limits the number of patients in her practice to maximize the care each patient receives. We do offer a waiting list. Please be aware that the turnover is very low and we cannot give you a time-frame of when a spot will open up. If you are interested in being added to the wait-list just fill out the online form at the link below.
Complete the membership agreement which is located here. Bring it to the office or email it to us.
We will send you an email link to finalize the enrollment online. This will ask your health history, current medications, etc.
Provide a credit card during online enrollment or call our office to provide another method of payment.
You will be charged the enrollment fee(s).
Schedule your initial consult with Dr. Neely.
Depending on the day you enrolled and when we schedule your initial consult we will decide on a start date for your membership.
Make sure you receive the communication guide from us, letting you know how to communicate with Dr. Neely and her staff.
Routine Physical Panel … free once per year
This is a pop-up builder.
You can create any structure you want by using the same tools as in the regular Brizy workflow. Add buttons, forms or any element you’d want.